The following posts are currently open for recruitment:
- Sales & Exhibitions Assistant
- Salary: £19,500 (pro-rata)
- Reporting to: Creative Director
- Holidays: 28 days including public holidays
- Location: The Art Department, 2-10 Causeyside Street, Paisley PA1 1UQ
- Hours: 30 hours per week (occasional overtime on evenings & weekends)
- Key Relationships: General Public, Workshop Attendees, Artists, and Exhibitors.
- General duties: sales, displays, hanging artwork, arranging furniture, invigilating exhibitions, handling art materials and equipment, assisting with events organisation, and general front-of-house duties
- Job Description: [link]
- Send in CV and email introducing yourself to Steven Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have Access needs please call 0141 847 1122
2. Theatre Events Assistant (PACE)
3. Theatre Technician (PACE)
Please contact PACE for posts 2+3 only
Tel 0345 130 5218 email@example.com
These posts are supported by Renfrewshire Council’s Cultural Organisations Development Fund (CODF).
The Cultural Organisations Development Fund (CODF) is administered by One Ren on behalf of Renfrewshire Council.
It is part of Future Paisley, the council-led programme of events, activity, and targeted investment which is using Paisley’s unique and internationally-significant story to change its future.