Address: 2-10 Causeyside Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire PA1 1UQ – Google Maps
The Art Department is a new exhibition venue and art gallery located in the town centre of Paisley.
- It is just off the High Street, at Paisley Cross, adjacent to St Mirren Street and opposite Paisley Town Hall & Dunn Square.
- This site is operated jointly by Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd & PACE Theatre Company Ltd.
- Entry via the Mall doors at the Paisley Centre
- On entry come to the Ground floor entrance on right-hand side. see photo below.
- If stuck or lost call 0141 847 1122 for assistance.
- Find us on Facebook & Twitter @artdeptpaisley
Please note the photos show the exterior of the shop before the name is changed. It was the former Allders Department Store, previously owned by the Co-op.
- Glasgow Airport, also known as Glasgow International Airport, is located in Paisley, Renfrewshire, 8.6 nautical miles west of Glasgow city centre.
- Local services http://www.mcgillsbuses.co.uk/mcgills-bus-timetables.aspx
- Glasgow to Paisley https://bustimes.org/services/9-paisley-glasgow
- Edinburgh to Paisley https://www.checkmybus.co.uk/edinburgh/paisley
- Plan your journey https://www.travelinescotland.com/
Google map it for directions
- M8 motorway leads to A726 ring road
- A761 from Glasgow (Paisley Road West to Glasgow Road, Paisley)
- A737 from Linwood
- Neilston Rd, Caplethill Road & Barrhead Rd from Glasgow/Barrhead & Pollok area
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station https://www.scotrail.co.uk/plan-your-journey/stations-and-facilities/pyg
- Paisley Canal Street Station https://www.scotrail.co.uk/plan-your-journey/stations-and-facilities/pcn
- Paisley St James https://www.scotrail.co.uk/plan-your-journey/stations-and-facilities/pyj