October 27 @ 6:00 pm - October 29 @ 8:30 pm
Grab your cape and gather your superpowers for a thrilling Halloween experience like no other in Paisley’s historic town centre on Thursday 27 – Saturday 29 October.
Workshops @ The Art Department
Superhero-inspired kids’ workshops and a character meet ‘n’ greet at the Paisley Centre’s The Art Department
Paisley Halloween Festival, one of the biggest and best, free Halloween events in the UK, will be back for three nights of electrifying live performances and spine-chilling installations all inspired by eminent heroes, myths and legends.
Between 6pm and 9pm each night, the streets around Paisley Abbey will come alive with creeping spiders, other-worldly beings, a fire-breathing dragon and flying caped crusaders; all engaged in an exhilarating battle of good versus evil.
Part of Scotland’s Year of Stories, supported by EventScotland’s National Events Programme, this year’s spooktacular promises street performances, aerial acrobatics, stunning bespoke installations and frightfully good fun for all the family.
This year’s not-to-be-missed festival highlights include;
- Sprawling spider’s lair, complete with luminous eggs and giant arachnid. Enter if you dare…
- Perilous rooftop battle of good vs evil choreographed by the aerial-experts, All or Nothing
- Interactive fire laboratory experience, overseen by the madcap Dr Kronovator
- Trick or treaters beware, Bessemer the dragon is looking for revellers to purify with fire…
- Giant, hypnotic digital faces floating ethereally around the town
- An invasion of the extra-terrestrial kind…just be sure to look up in Abbey Close, they’ll be watching you!
- Cult-inspired dance performance by the award-winning ‘creatures’ at Megahertz
- Tarot card inspired installation created by local young people and their everyday heroes
- The return of Festival-faves Spark! LED drummers and the flame-throwing PyroCeltica
- Superhero-inspired kids’ workshops and a character meet ‘n’ greet at the Paisley Centre’s The Art Department
- Devilishly tasty treats including mallow-pits, churros and hot chocolate. Mmm!
- Creepy carnival rides, spoken word projections, choir performances and loads more trick or treat family fun!