ACCORD Hospice 2024 Annual Art Exhibition
April 26 @ 10:00 am - May 10 @ 4:00 pm
The ACCORD Hospice annual art exhibition is once again taking place in the Art Department on 2-10 Causeyside Street, Paisley. We are delighted to be able to exhibit in the ground floor of The Art Department that offers a bright well lit space to showcase the works and features a range of original works from local artists. Work accepted includes painting, drawing, photography, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, and mixed media.
The show in 2024 runs from Friday 26th April to Friday 10th May and will be open to the public to view and buy.
- Hand-in for artists Wed 17th April 2024, 10am-4pm
- Submission closing date is 13th March 2024 at 4pm – after this time we will not be able to accept any new submissions and no further changes can be made
- Exhibition Venue: Ground Floor, The Art Department, 2-10 Causeyside Street, Paisley, United Kingdom PA1 1UQ.
- Artwork will be for Sale and our commission is 50% to help raise funds for ACCORD Hospice
- Selected works will pay a hanging fee of £2 per picture or piece. Payable on arrival at the hand-in. Cash or cards accepted.
- Artwork should be framed , and preferably strung or have mirror plates for hanging.