These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
About the Company:
- This website is operated and managed by Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd.
- Registered charity number SCO 23620
- Registered office Unit 33, Sir James Clark Building, Abbeymill Business Centre, Paisley PA1 1TJ
- VAT number 797 3863 59
- ® Glasgay! is a registered trademark registration no. UK00003044157. Use of the term”Glasgay” is protected by law and is an identified mark of our our legal entity. We will actively pursue anyone who uses this term infringing our copyright and intellectual property. For guidance see http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-about.htm
Using this website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’ other than in relation to those conditions listed under ‘Ticketing’ below, which will become applicable when you buy a ticket.
Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it. Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd. is under no obligation to update such material. Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period. Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
The text and images on this website are the property of Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website. No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd. The trade marks and logos displayed on this website are the property ofOutspoken Arts Scotland Ltd. You are not permitted to use such trade marks and logos without the prior written consent of Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd.
Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd conforms to the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act. The personal information that you enter on the website will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd activities, unless you’ve given us permission to send you information from other arts organisations.
We’re committed to protecting your privacy. We’ll only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The type of information we’ll collect includes your name, address, phone number and email address. The personal information which we hold will be held securely.
If you’ve opted to receive information from us, we’ll use your details for this purpose. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mails from us in the future.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email@example.com
Direct booking links on this website lead to the venue websites. Please refer to the individual venue ticketing policies for more information.
- We reserve the right to alter the programme without prior notice if necessary.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- We reserve the right to ask customers who cause unreasonable disturbance inside venues during events to leave. Unreasonable disturbance is determined by the venue’s Front of House team and is dependent on events. Please show consideration for your fellow audience members and our artists.
- With the exception of events specifically aimed at younger people, under 14s coming to see a show are not allowed into the venues without a ticket-holding adult. Age limits for children’s shows are determined on an event-by-event basis.
- Babes in arms (children under the age of 2 years) are welcome at all events (except those stated 18+) however parents are asked to select seats that allow easy exit from the venue should your baby become restless. Babies are covered by the general ‘unreasonable disturbance’ policy above. Your baby does not require a ticket.
- Loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage. Complimentary hearing protection is available from any member of staff. We do not recommend bringing children to music events without bringing specific hearing protection designed for children with you.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks in the performance. Not all performances contain suitable breaks.
- For some performances a ‘no readmission to the auditorium’ policy will operate throughout, please check on arrival at the venue.
- By purchasing a ticket, you consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience, and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and communications, without payment or copyright.
- You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to ticketed events at venues and upon request for inspection at any time, as failure to produce your ticket may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- To ensure safety, we may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or others.
- Photography, audio and video recording is not permitted in the venues. You will be asked to stop and may have your equipment confiscated and data deleted at the artists’ request. If you would like to request a photography pass please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are responsible for your belongings when attending the venue. We accept no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue, including items which are left in the cloakrooms.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed in venues.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors at any public venue.
- Mobile phones must be silenced before entering the performance areas.
- Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check before purchasing.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in our venues. Please advise individual Ticket Offices in advance so we can ensure your needs are met. However no other animals are allowed without prior permission.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstance will Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd. be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd. We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the ticket. Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income or profits.
The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland. The Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although Outspoken Arts Scotland Ltd retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ in your country of residence or any other relevant country.