DONATIONS & CAUSES
DONATE VIA PAYPAL
Our own unique fundraising scheme – ways to help Outspoken Arts Scotland.
Our programme for charitable giving will not only support emerging and established talent, but also commissioned theatre productions and further development of our annual engagement programme. Help support equality and the health and well-being of our disparate communities and voices less heard by giving back.
1. TWENTYGRAND: HEADLINE SPONSOR Give £20,000
2. TENGRAND: SUPPORT A NEW STAGE PRODUCTION.
3. FIVEGRAND: SUPPORT THE COMMISSIONING OF A NEW PLAY.
As a new writing sponsor we invite you to support the development of new and emerging writing, acting and directing talent in Scotland.
4. GRAND GIVERS Give multiples of £1,000 to sponsor an actor, writer or director in our trainee artist scheme.
5. GRAND EVENTS
Sponsor event between £100 – £1,000 within the programme, support a drama, music, dance or comedy performance or film screening, or support some of the following strands
- Visual Arts Exhibition
- Community Focussed Workshops
- Feature Film Programme
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
- Outreach and Advocacy work
- Talks & Debates
- A National Conference
- Event Ambassadors Programme
- Poster Campaign
- Social Media Partner Programme
- Youth and Education
- Civil and human rights work
- Website Development
To discuss these options in more detail please contact during office hours.
Steven Thomson, Creative Director & Company Secretary mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 0141 847 1122 / 0141 552 7575 / 0776 272 2460