Glasgow City has :
- Three international airports within 45 miles
- Direct flights from 130 destinations
- Direct flights from North America – Calgary, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver
- Only one stop away via London, Amsterdam, Dubai or Reykjavik
- Low cost direct European connections
- Most European destinations within 2 hours travel time
- 40 return flights from London per day
- Only one hour travel by air from London
Glasgow International Airport
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s long-haul gateway, with some 30 airlines serving around 90 destinations worldwide.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Prestwick Airport is south west of the city and is a 45 minute direct train link from Glasgow City Centre.
Edinburgh International Airport
Edinburgh Airport is only 45 minutes from Glasgow.